Monday, February 17, 2014
Late Morning Pages 21714
Slept late this morning. Got up and began making appoints and calling about my car insurance. I thought about this as I slept and knew I had to jump on it right away. I made breakfast and ate a lot of turkey bacon. I had my sister help me vacuum the living room and hall. I made sure all of the dishes were washed; pots included. I think about Penn all the time. Hoping that he and I get back together. I love him and would like to be with him, but I would not like it to be the way it was. I would really like to communicate more with him. Tell him how I feel and what I want as well as him telling me what he wants and how he feels. I would also express how I feel when he says or does something foul. This is all a dream. I know we will never be again. Wishful thinking or should I say dreaming! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment