Monday, February 24, 2014
Morning Pages 22413
I laid in bed, later than usual and was thinking about the last two pictures I watched on television. I had to laugh because I caught myself sounding like my sister. She gets up in the morning talking about the television show that she watched the previous night. I had to shake my head and say to myself are you crazy that's just a movie. It's not reality. I had two calls from my mom this morning. She's home alone and of course that's a problem for her. She complains when she's there with someone and then she's upset when she's by herself. I waited too late and didn't get my refills done, but I know I asked Dr. Kowalec to send in a new script before she left. I know I didn't get a new one from Dr. Jongco. Anyway, I have to get some new scripts. I have several things on my to do list today. I really want to go and check on WP1. I told him I was coming to see him and I have to keep my word. I know that I have nothing to do with how his parents are raising him, but I was just thinking about his whole situation. When his father has him, does his mother call him, and when his mother has him does his father call him? It was just a thought. Out of sight out of mind! It's almost as though he doesn't exist until he's with the other person. Maybe I'm wrong, but that has a lot to do with what WP1 is going through too. Mind your business is what they would probably say, but he is my business. Then it's me I realize that I am a hearer and not a doer of the Word of God. I listened to the sermon yesterday and I haven't been a doer, but a hearer. I don't act on what God has for me to do. I start out that way but never get to the finish line. I have to call and make a dental appointment for my mom and then I'm going to go to my doctor's office about my script. I worked on my knitting project still have two panels to complete. I have to get busy this is the last week in March. I want to give it to Hope soon. I am going to call Janie to find out what time WP1 gets to her house. I have to see him. I'm also going to ask my son a question about the role he plays in his son's life. I know I have some nerve to be asking but I feel that it has a lot to do with how WP1 feel about himself. No, I'm not a doctor but I am observant, and I know what not having a full time father can do to a child. Enough said . . . Mr. Tobe I miss you! Until tomorrow. . . Thank you God for this day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment