Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Morning Pages 2414

Writing the morning pages every morning helps me keep track of the days of the week. It keeps me current. I'm annoyed with myself because I'm not doing anything different. It's so easy to stay the way you were even though you want to make changes in your life. I know they are gradual but beginning seems to be the hardest thing. Yesterday I sat all day doing absolutely nothing again! I haven't been feeling well. I have cold symptoms. It's all in my nose. Dry mouth because I'm breathing through my nose when I sleep. I was going to wash clothes and never made it to the basement. The bird is still down there or is it. It may be dead because it has no food or water. I have to check with Theresa to see if it is still there. Yesterday we watched television all day. It's amazing how you are stuffy when you sleep and then when you're up you nose is running. I don't know what it should be but I would really like to get some sleep. I listened to Deepak Chopra once and he was talking about meditation and other things. One thing he said was that you should not watch television so many minutes before you go to bed because what ever you were watching is imprinted in your head. You should do something calming to clear the mind before you go to bed. He was so right. I dream about things that I have watched just before I laid down. This is something that I really have to do. I feel like I'm not getting enough sleep because I'm always thinking about something. I didn't cook dinner. I didn't wash the dishes, I didn't do any of the things I needed to do. Oh, I did take out the garbage, and then it snowed so much. The garbage men didn't even pick it up. Go figure! This month, one year ago I lost a friend. Yes, I can call her friend. We had a common bond, our grandson.  I do miss her. I wish she was here. I would love to hear what she would say to WP. I would love to hear the advice she would give me. She was ten years my senior. She always seem to call me at the right time. We would talk about children, grandchildren, self, etc. She always gave me something to think about. Sometimes I though she was such a hard person, but then I realize there is nothing wrong with tough love. A little bit never hurt anyone. I do miss her, wish she could have stayed a little longer. I know all things happen for a reason and only God knows the plan. Thank you Lord for your mercy. Thank you Lord for watching over my family. Thank you Lord for keeping them safe in their going out and coming in. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment