Saturday, February 22, 2014
Morning Pages 22214
Up and out of bed by nine o'clock. I am going to pick up WP1 before noon. I printed out the programs last night before I went to bed. I have a slight headache so I ate and took my meds. The apartment is a little chilly. I have to turn up the heat. I took a warm bath last night and that was very refreshing. I am taking my time but I have to go out and I hate that the streets are icy. My sister showed me a bump under her left arm. It looks a little irritated. I am going to apply a warm compress later and hope that it comes to a head. I washed clothes, swept the floors; even had Fee to sweep the kitchen floor. e both vacuumed the rugs. I did almost everything that I had to complete yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment