Sunday, January 26, 2014
Afternoon Pages 12614
I'm so worried about my son but I have to let go. I know he's going to be alright. Why do I hold on so tight to him? He's the youngest of three and maybe that's why I hold on. I know he can take care of himself. But I really worry about his emotions. Am I the pita that Penn always said I was. Am I being a PITA when it comes to my adult children. I didn't go to church today. Instead I picked up my oldest grandson and we went to the State Diner to have lunch. He had his usual; chicken tenders and french fries. My sister was with us and she had two hot dogs with chili and cheese, and fries.. She also had coleslaw and raspberry ice tea. I dropped my grandson home. Then I headed to find the Seniorita's restaurant. I found it. I'm going there on Friday. Meeting some friends; can't wait.I know this isn't my morning pages but I had to write. I have to keep this up. I text my son and his girl friend. I told him I wouldn't bother him anymore, and when he was ready to talk I'm here. Enough said . . . Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment