Thursday, January 16, 2014
Morning Pages 11614
Today I'm up early because Wynton is coming. I'm going to watch him because his other grandparents are going out of town. I am still not making the morning pages my first order of business when I get out of bed, but I am doing it. It's hard to write and keep an eye on the grandson. I tried to be ready for him. I took out the garbage, vacuumed the rug, and rearranged the pillows. I'm going to be all over the place. My thoughts are random and sporadic so nothing I write is in any order. I went to bed a little earlier. I made sure the dishes were washed and I did spend a little time i bed playing Spider. A game on the iPad. When I could no longer keep my eyes open I knew it was time to cut it off and go to sleep. I'm still knitting my throw almost finished with my third panel. yesterday was my first day with the quilters at Avon Ave. School. It felt really good giving instructions on how to use the sewing machine, and letting the girls practice a little bit before they begin sewing their jelly roll strips. I came home and warmed up dinner for Fee and me. We had left over spaghetti with salad. I'm glad I prepared enough pasta to last for a couple of days. Tonight is my MQG meeting at Rock Paper Scissors in Montclair. Something else I like to do, and it's a group thing so I'm interacting with other women. I enjoy this. So I'm out at least three times a week doing something for me. Charles , Jo, and Lyle came by yesterday to pick up his mail. It was good to see Lyle. Charles told me about his two flat tires. I'm going to try to help him get two new tires. Here I go again trying to fix someone else's problem. I don't want to be in control of every situation but I just want to help him. I have to stop now can't continue because Wynton needs my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment