Saturday, January 25, 2014

Morning Pages 12514

Rush, rush, rush. That's what happens when you over sleep. Today is food pantry. I didn't go last week so this week is make up for me. Arrived on time and had fifteen minutes to spare. I really enjoy working the food pantry. It helps me to appreciate the small things that some people take for granted. My sister even enjoys helping in the kitchen fixing the freezer bags. This month is re-certification, and your heart goes out to some of the people who you have to turn away because they don't have all of their credentials. This hurts a bit to have to turn people away. It's truly a blessing to be able to help others in their time of need. I know the food pantry helps my mom and sister during the month. You have to be thankful for every little thing. The small blessing are so important. I so thankful for what the Lord has blessed me with. I'm glad to be able to help my sister; although there are times when I could do without her. I see how much she appreciates being able to do different things now. My morning pages became my evening pages because I didn't have time to write this morning. Sometimes I wonder if I was an effective teacher. Did I help the children I was responsible for when I taught? You never really stop teaching because you never really stop learning. We are all lifelong learners. At least that's what we have to strive for. Everyday you learn something new. You may not realize it but you do. Enough said . . . Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment