Friday, January 24, 2014
Morning Pages 12414
Lately, I've been waking up with dry mouth. I heard on the TV that it's cause is tooth decay. Maybe I have that wrong but I keep trying to remember what I ate before I went to bed. I have to make my dental appointment. I'm late my six month check-up was due months ago. I've been taking care of everyone else I haven't taken care of me. Of course I'm going to bed late again. Then I'm sleeping late. Doesn't equate. I need to go to bead no later than nine o'clock. I saw Penn last night and I couldn't believe how cordial he was. It felt good, not fake; sincere. My television keep turning on by itself last night after I cut it off. This happen once before. I checked for the timer, but nothing was set to come on fifteen minutes after you turn it off. I got up and decided to pull the plug. I couldn't sleep because it felt like the bed was shaking when I laid down. I felt a presence in my room. I prayed asking God to put a hedge of protection around my bed. So I got up ad went into my sewing room. I knew it was too late to sew but I used my machine anyway. I made two blocks. My pieces to patch. I watched the Sprout Show. Then I was able to go back to bed. Of course I didn't doze off right away. So many thoughts going through my head. I know that you should empty your mind and not watch anything that will excite you before you go to bed. I have to start meditating and calming my spirit before I go to bed. I am working on changing my lifestyle. Today some o my colleagues are meeting at the Office in Montclair to celebrate Michelle's birthday. I'm going to try to go after my grandson is picked up. I haven't gone to a bar/restaurant in a long time, especially with the gang. I want to learn something new this year; the piano and Spanish. It's good to retrain your brain. It's not good to have a set routine. You have to recharge your brain. That's my goal this year, retrain my brain to do something that I haven't done. I'm sitting at the dinner room table listening to Fee eat her breakfast. It's not the most exciting thing to listen to. I reached for a spoon from the dish drain and the spoon didn't feel right. Of course this was a spoon that Fee washed yesterday. I forgot that I had to rewash what ever she washed. I try not to discourage her but know matter how many times you show her or walk her through the task. She always does it her way. I ate a yogurt this morning, and I'm going to have a turkey sausage next. Enough said . . . Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment