Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Morning Pages 1814

Another day to make things right. I'm not perfect and will never be. Eve changed that for all of us when she ate the forbidden fruit. I realize that  I'm still annoyed about that email I received and I have to confront the sender, but when. I don't want to just jump out there and then my feelings and thoughts come out the wrong way, so I've decided to pray and ask God to give me the words and the time. I know He will open that door for me to speak. I don't want to speak out in anger but in love. And right now I feel it would start out in love and escalate to anger. Anyway I can't dwell on this! I have to move on. I went to my Tea Cup group last night. There were only three of us there but it didn't matter. We had a good time venting, sharing, drinking tea, and working on projects; either beginning a new one or completing an old one. I'm so grateful for my friends that I have made during the years. I really enjoy being apart of the Tea Cups. I know I retired a little early in life but I haven't retired. I'm still working. It may not be in the same capacity but it's still work. Taking care of a sister who's mentally challenged, taking a mother back and forth to the doctors, watching grandchildren or picking up grandchildren when needed, volunteering (quilting with seniors and eighth grade students). I'm not retired nor ever will be, for me one door closed and many others opened. It's good to have something to do, and it may not be something that you have to do everyday. Yes, there are days when I'm exhausted and annoyed because I've put too much on my plate for that day, but it's still rewarding to be able to do it. Thanking God for each and everyday that I'm able to do what I do. Thanking Him for the vehicle I have that allows me to take my mom and sister to the doctors. Thanking Him for the time that I have to spend with my grandchildren and praying that I leave a loving impression on them and memories that they can cherish. I'm grateful for so much, and in time God's going to show me the companion that I will spend the rest of my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment