Friday, January 3, 2014
Morning pages-1314
Thinking too much about what to write. Just write! Woke up wondering how the weather is outside. I'm thankful that I don't have to go out in this white mess. But if I had to I would. I took a picture of the snow from my window. I always loved the way snow looks when no one has walked in it. Waiting for my grandson to come. We have a good time when he visits. I'm all over the place with my thoughts. Yesterday I went out to buy some yarn that I needed to complete a hat that I was crocheting. I have to learn to calculate the exact amount so this doesn't happen each time I'm crocheting something. I completed another scarf and began two new hats. I'm on a roll. Busting it out. Here I go again I guess I'll crochet until I burn out. Always substituting something else for what's missing in my life. I have to learn to sit still sometimes. Took down the tree and putting away the decorations. I loved this Christmas. Decorating the house and buying little things to give to my family was a joy. Oh boy, how many times am I going to say I . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment