Thursday, January 23, 2014

Morning Pages 12314

Up getting ready for the doctor. Fee has to have   done. She can't eat anything so I have to remind her when she gets out of the shower. Of course my mom called me last night to put in her bid. Oh, if you can would you stop at the store and get me some blah, blah , blah. I just laugh inside because she was suppose to go to the doctor and she bailed on me. Oh, it's too cold! I'm not going out there. Same old song different tune. I know it's cold but she has to realize that she has to do things when I have it scheduled not when she wants too. This annoys the hell out of me. She's such a manipulator. It always has to be her way or she gets angry. She's a control freak;sounds familiar. Is that where I get that from. A need to be in control all the time, Nah! Okay let's see what's in store for me today. Doctor, senior quilters, winter show (William's program) anything else. Can't think right now. Too worried about being late for the doctor. This will have to be short and sweet. Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment