Friday, January 10, 2014

Morning Pages 11014

I can't count this entry as morning pages because I didn't write until 11:19 am. I went to bed again late and didn't really prepare myself for the next day. my youngest grandson is coming over. I'm watching him for his parents. I'm the standby grandparent. I knew he was coming but I stayed up knitting. Went to bed at 12:30 am. I tossed and turned all night. During the wee hours of the night. I felt someone in my bed. It felt so real. I wondered what spirit was in my bed with me. I was a little scared but then I realized it had to be a good spirit because it wasn't trying to harm me. I opened my eyes and realized nothing was there. I went back to sleep.  When I woke up my body ached. I really need to exercise. I'm really going to try to do my morning pages when I get up in the morning. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment