Friday, January 17, 2014
Morning Pages11714
Working towards a lifestyle change is not an easy task. I have embedded bad habits for so long. It is hard to change, but little by little making the changes do come about. That's if I really want to change. Last night before I went to bed I started my dinner for today. This is my first step towards my change. I have to prepare my meals at least for two or more days. Planning and preparation that's my goal. I went to my Modern Quilt Guild meeting last night. It's always an interesting meeting. Seeing all the creative people and their completed projects during show and tell. I haven't brought anything in a while for show and tell because I haven't completed anything. I'm working on this area too. I have to begin completing my projects. My first step is to list what I have and then go from there. When I woke up this morning I tried to remember what I was dreaming about. I know it was an intimate dram but I can't remember all the details. i now it's time for me to be caressed and loved even though it won't happen but I need this so much. I don't have anyone to do this except me. I know that sounds crazy but sometimes you have to caress yourself. I got up early because this is day two with WP2. Have to be prepared for him. I am trying to empty my thoughts but not able to. Oh well, I hope my morning pages grow. I think I'm repeating my writings. don't care I just need to do this. I didn't knit yesterday. I'm going to try to use the circle knitting needles. More morning pages tomorrow. Thank you God for this day. Until tomorrow . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment