Monday, January 13, 2014
Morning Pages 11314
Oh boy, did I sleep. I didn't wake up until 9:50. I am doing it again. I should've gotten up at 7:00 but I did not. I went back to sleep only to wake up with my back aching, and a slight headache. Now I'm going to start rushing because I want to do a couple of things before I pick up KZ1. Fee woke up with cramps so she needs some hot tea. Now not only am I going to be rushing but I have to take care of her. She wants to take a hot bath instead of a shower. I am not writing in my morning pages the way I should be. I really want to sit and write before I do anything else but I haven't done that for several writings now. Every time I say I'm going to I don't follow through. I have to try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment