Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Morning Pages 12814

That darn cat (Sapphire) keeps pawing the bathroom door. It sounds like she's knocking on the door. She starts at seven o'clock and continues until I open the door. I have to keep her in the bathroom because she climbs and gets into everything while we are sleeping. I really don't like doing it but I have to. So, that's what I go through every morning. I still haven't heard from my youngest son. I think he has classes Monday thru Wednesday. Hopefully I will be meeting with my quilt group tonight. I have a leaky faucet and I need to get Billy to put a new washer on it. What am I waiting for? I've seen him several times and haven't said a word about the drip. I'm wasting water. I, I, I, what am I really thinking. Why am I so scared to express my true feelings? I keep them bottled up and then explode; not good! I long for a companion. I guess I'm waiting for God to send him my way. I haven't and don't go out anymore. It's been so long since I've done that. I mean, hanging out at TGIF or the Office and a few other places. I haven't done that in years. I've been home bound; my choice, or I would go out to dinner with my girl friends. I'm going out on Friday. Having dinner with my friends. I can't wait! I've let myself go. I haven't done my hair or exercised or just kept my appearance up. I guess I've been in a slump. So busy worrying about others and not myself. It's time to focus on me again. No, I don't have to spend a lot of money to take care of me. I just have to do it. Like everything else that I have to do. I'm working on scheduling, planning, preparing, and doing what I have to do in a timely fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment