Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Morning Pages 12114

The forecast for today's weather is snow. We are suppose to have a bad storm or blizzard like weather. It's suppose to start later in the day close to rush hour. I got out of bed and the brightness from the window indicated that it was snowing already. Did I misunderstand the forecast. It started snowing already. I got out of bed at 8:20 and went into the living room to get a better view. Yes, it's snowing! I let the cat out of the bathroom and took the quilt that was drying and put it over Fee. My dream had my mom and sister Fee in it. There was some kind of free food event so I stopped to get something for them and I also knew that I would see some of my friends from work there. At first I tried to go in with Fee but it was too crowded. I told Fee to go and get herself something to eat and she brought back the bowl of eggs and pasta. I told her to take it back and I would get what she wanted. I left my car parked in a no parking zone. It had to be moved. I was so surprised to see my mother moving the can. I went over to the car to find out what she wanted to eat. I took Fee back into the place and she got an Italian meatball sandwich. I got something to drink for both of them and took Fee to the car. There was a van next to my car with its side door open. A woman was sitting inside with her baby on her lap. the baby's head was extended out the door.  In order for me to get Fee in the car the door had to be closed, but first the woman had to move the baby. She did and the Fee. got in the car with her food. Now I can go back and find my friends. Valene and Schkira were in the back sitting down. I was so glad to see both of them. Someone else came up to me and hugged me. I hugged them back and told them that I wished they had come with me to the other school. I tried to remember their face and name. I also tried to remember what school I was talking about. I've drawn a blank, but I can't believe that I remembered that much of my dream. I also remember that there were several people who wore the same color blue quilted that I wore; different style but the same color. I have to do better than I did yesterday. I have to get dressed and get out of this house. I stayed in all day yesterday and didn't take care of my personal being. So saying that I know that I will not let that happen again. I just remembered I was up late watching Flowers in the Attic and the cable went out. I turned the tv back on and couldn't get my station back. There was no guide. Finally I found the channel and after about ten minutes it happened again. This time I was able to get the channel back quicker. I kept pressing the guide button but nothing can up. I have to try it this morning and if it's not working call FIOS immediately. I know I shouldn't be watching so much tv but I do get caught up in old movies. Yesterday was a day to honor Dr. King's birthday and I only heard it mentioned twice on the tv. I can't believe that his memory is dwindling away. Enough said . . . Until tomorrow. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment