Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Morning Pages 1714
I'm late writing this morning. I slept until nine and would still be in bed if it wasn't for my cat pawing at the bathroom door. She got louder and louder, and my yelling at her to stop didn't help. Anyway I tossed and turned all through the night. I slept on my stomach which made my back hurt, so I balled up in a fetal position to relieve the back pain. I heard the fierce winds blowing throughout the night. The garbage cans were being thrown about. I guess I didn't get any sleep. And then when I thought I was sleeping I went into dream mode. What did I dream about? I really can't remember. I know I'm just randomly writing but that's what the morning pages are for. It helps you to get out whatever thoughts or feelings you are harboring. I'm trying not to hold on to the email that struck me cold. I'm trying to forgive and ask God to forgive me for whatever thoughts, words, or deeds that I have committed towards the sender. Yes, I am still a little angry. I wanted to give that person a piece of my mind but that wouldn't fix the problem. I need to speak with them and find out what I did that made them send this email to me. I have to confront the situation head on, and that's something I rarely do unless I'm boiling over with anger. I keep telling my self it's okay to be angry but sin not. I'm going to stop here and hopefully today will be a better day for me. I know one thing it is a very very cold and windy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment