Friday, January 31, 2014
Morning Pages 13114
So much going on in my head. I had such a vivid dream this morning. I could feel the young man touching me. He insisted on being so helpful by lending me his CD player. I was trying to work it, but only me I couldn't get it to play. He walked over to me and touched my hand. It startled me, so I jerked it away. I asked him how old was he. He replied, "twenty-five," I said, "I'm twice your age and some." He didn't seem to care but I did. I'm not a cougar. I'm looking for a more mature man, although I do believe he would have pleased me above and beyond the call of duty. Then the alarm on my phone rang and it was time for me to get up. Time to start my day all over again. I have to print the envelopes for Rev. Roberts and I want to try to get them to her today. I am getting ready for tonight. I am meeting my friends for dinner. We are celebrating some birthdays. I'm going in circles again. Adding things to my plate and not completing the things already on it. I get so annoyed with myself and yet I haven't stopped. Each day is a challenge for me. I have to make changes in my life that will be best for me. My morning pages are helping me but I'm still not doing them when I first get up. I'm doing other things first and then I'm writing about that instead of what's really on my mind. Enough said . . . Until tomorrow . . . Thank you Lord for this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment