Sunday, January 12, 2014
Morning Pages 11214
Stayed up until the wee hours of the morning crocheting a slouch hat. Hands ache a little because I was crocheting too long. I had a weird dream about one of my friends. She's a twin. I dreamt that she and her sister were pregnant at the same time, but her sister was due before she was. Her sister's baby was moving very aggressively in its mommies stomach. The sister was in so much pain. She couldn't even be touch. So I held my hands out around her belly and I began to pray. The more I prayed the calmer the baby got. Then the baby calmed down completely. It was time. Time to be born. Weird dream. I'm all over the place. Troubled by something I heard, praying that the person I heard about will release their anger and talk about what's really bothering them. One of my grandsons is having a problem talking to his dad. Instead he finds it easier to lie to him than to tell him the truth. It's getting worse. My grandson cries a lot and I know he thinks that this crying will get him off the hook but it doesn't. What to do, what to do? I have to stop now because once again my morning pages are interrupted by other matters. Until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment