Saturday, January 18, 2014

Morning Pages 11814

Up, but not early enough. I was looking at he Fios Guide and saw the movie titled Enough Said; Mr. Tobe came to mind. That's how he always ended his email messages. I just smiled and thought it was hilarious. If he was here to see that, What would he say?  Hmm, Enough Said! Yesterday was an interesting day. I completed my dinner. I fried fish and added mixed vegetables to my meal. I was very pleased with myself and wanted to share this meal with others, so when one of my son's called I mentioned that I had cooked and asked him if he would like to eat. He immediately said, "No I have dinner at home." I was taken aback by his comment. I didn't care if he had dinner at home. I was just offering him a meal. So attitude popped in and I quickly ended my call. Yes, I was annoyed. He and I really have to talk. There's been tension between us every since he got married. It's not that I don't care for his spouse, I do but sometimes I don't like what she does, and I know the feeling is mutual. So, when he arrived to pick up the baby. He asked me why did I hang up and also why didn't I answer his email. I told him I wasn't answering his email until I felt ready because I didn't want to say anything that I would regret later. So, I briefly let him know with out offending him how I felt or what I thought. I text him later and told him that we really have to talk. He agreed. I love my son and I don't want to do anything that would cause him unnecessary stress. He has enough with his job and other things. As you can see I've been thinking about this since the email. Trying to let it go, but I know it can't happen until all parties have a sit down to discuss the issues. "Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." That quote came to mind. Am I the deceiver weaving the web. Enough Said . . . Until tomorrow if the Lord spares me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment