Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Morning Pages 11514
Did a little better with the getting up this morning, 7:40 to be exact. But going to be wasn't good. I stayed up until 12:00 knitting and then i went to bed only to use my ipad to check my Google email. Why is it so hard for me to do the right thing. Sleep is so important now and I'm always trying to avoid it. I remember a little about my dream that I had during the night. There were family members all around. As though we were celebrating something. I kept saying I wish Linda and the rest of the family could be here and when I looked out the window Linda and Carrie pulled up in her car. I was so happy they were so happy to be there. They went around hugging and kissing everyone. My Aunt Tunie was there and I believe I saw Uncle Jerry. Family is important to me. I don't have a clue as to why or what else was happening in my dream all I know is My family and Penn's family were together. The alarm went off and it was time to get up. I pressed snooze several times before I got up. I have to get up today is doctor day for my mom. I want to do so much and I know there's not enough time in the day to get it all done. So I have to start making my Bucket List or all the things that I want to accomplish and do. I weighed myself yesterday and oh boy! I have a lot of shedding to do. It's amazing how it comes on and it's amazing how hard it is to get off. A lifestyle change is needed. I prepared dinner last night, somethings were already cooked and the starch and vegetable had to be cooked. I sauteed kale again. This is the second time and it was even better than the first time. Delicious over penne pasta and turkey breast cutlets on time of it. great dinner. It's time to end my morning pages. Still not writing as much as I need too but I'm getting there. Thank you God for another day! I will be glad and rejoice in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment